1. Basic information
These terms and conditions apply to distance contracts in the e-shop: www.ladaleather.com between the seller and the buyer under the Consumer Protection Act no. 102/2014 Coll.
The seller is:
EJ Fabrik s.r.o., Šoltésovej 2397/7, 04001 Košice – mestská časť Juh
The seller is not a VAT payer.
Trade register number: 820-93355
Registration in the Commercial Register: District Court of Košice I, section: Sro, file no. 50858 / V
Phone contact: +421 917 213 169
2. Supervisory authority
SOI Inspectorate for the Košice Region
P. O. BOX A-35,
040 65 Košice 1
Supervision Department: email@example.com: tel. č. 055/729 07 05, 055/622 76 55, fax č. 055/622 46 95
The buyer is the consumer, i. a natural person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of his business activity of employment or occupation.
The purchase made by the business entity is governed by the Commercial Code no. 513/1991 Coll.
4. Ordering and concluding a contract
Sending a completed order to the buyer is considered a proposal to enter into a contract under the Civil Code, based on the seller’s offer in the e-shop: www.ladaleather.com. The contract is concluded by confirming the order by the seller. By concluding the purchase contract, the buyer confirms that he has read these terms and conditions, including the complaint conditions, and that he agrees with them. The buyer is sufficiently informed of these terms and conditions and the complaint procedure by placing the order and has the opportunity to become acquainted with them. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof before concluding the purchase contract in the following cases: the goods are no longer produced or delivered, or the price of the delivered goods has changed significantly. In the event that this situation occurs, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on further action. If the Buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, this amount will be refunded and the Purchase Agreement will not be concluded. All orders received by this store are binding. The order can be canceled before it is shipped. In the event that the order is not canceled before the shipment, and will be shipped, the customer may be required to reimburse the costs associated with the shipment of goods. You are automatically informed by e-mail about the receipt of the order. In the detail of each product and in the order confirmation, the delivery time of goods that were not in stock is assumed. If the goods are not in stock, we will immediately inform you about the next delivery date and we will do everything to ensure that they are delivered as soon as possible.
If you cancel your order within 12 hours, we consider the order canceled. You can send the cancellation by e-mail or make it by phone. When canceling the order, it is necessary to state your name, e-mail and order number.
5. Prices of goods
All product prices in the e-shop https://ladaleather.com/ are final. The seller is not a VAT payer. The price of the product does not include delivery costs. This will be displayed in the cart overview during the ordering process, so the buyer can decide which delivery method to choose before sending the order. When closing the order in the cart, the buyer sees the total price of the order, including the cost of delivery of goods.
- Exceptions are point of sales/stores where LadaLeather products are sold on the basis of a commercial contract between the supplier, see “LadaLeather” and the point of sale/store. In these cases, the point of sale/store can set its own selling price, which may differ from the prices listed on the e-shop: https://ladaleather.com/.
Some LadaLeather products can be found abroad, in Paris at the store Flo de Paris located at: 8 rue Monsieur le Prince Paris 6, 75006. These are the same products that are listed on the e-shop, but the selling price may be different from the sale prices on the e-shop https://ladaleather.com/. In this case, the price shown in the store Flo de Paris is authoritative, and has the exclusivity of selling LadaLeather products Paris.
6. Return of goods – withdrawal from the contract without giving a reason
The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. Only the consumer can exercise this right.
The goods are considered to have been taken over by the buyer at the moment when the buyer or a third party designated by him, with the exception of the carrier, takes over all parts of the ordered goods, or if:
1. the goods ordered by the buyer in one order are delivered separately, at the moment of taking over the goods that were delivered last,
2. delivers goods consisting of several parts or pieces, at the moment of taking over the last part or the last piece.
The buyer may withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is the delivery of goods, even before the beginning of the period for withdrawal from the contract.
The buyer cannot withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is:
- the provision of the service if it has been provided with the consumer’s express consent and the consumer has stated that he has been duly informed that, by giving his consent, he loses the right to withdraw from the contract after the full provision of the service and if the service has been provided in full,
- the sale of goods or the provision of services, the price of which depends on price movements in the financial market, which the seller cannot influence and which may occur during the withdrawal period,
- the sale of goods made to the consumer’s special requirements, custom-made goods or goods designed specifically for a single consumer,
- the sale of goods which are subject to a rapid reduction in quality or deterioration – for example, foodstuffs bearing the use-by date (“use by”),
- the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which cannot be returned for health or hygienic reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery,
- sale of goods which, due to their nature, may be inextricably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- performing urgent repairs or maintenance explicitly requested by the consumer from the seller; this does not apply to service contracts and contracts having as its object the sale of goods other than spare parts needed to carry out repairs or maintenance, if they were concluded during the seller’s visit to the consumer and the consumer did not pre-order these services or goods,
- the sale of audio recordings, video recordings, audiovideo recordings, books or computer software sold in protective packaging, if the consumer has unpacked that packaging,
- the sale of periodicals, with the exception of sales under a subscription agreement and the sale of books not supplied in protective packaging,
- the provision of electronic content other than on a tangible medium, if its provision has begun with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has stated that he has been duly informed that by giving his consent he loses the right to withdraw from the contract.
The buyer can exercise the right to withdraw from the contract in writing, on another durable medium, by e-mail, or by sending a completed form, which is available for download on the seller’s website.
The right to withdraw from the contract can be exercised by sending a notice of withdrawal from the contract on the last day of the 14-day period.
Upon receipt of the notice of withdrawal, the seller shall return to the buyer within 14 days at the latest all payments received from him under or in connection with the contract, including transport, delivery and postage and other costs and fees. The seller will return the payment in the same way as the buyer used for his payment. The buyer may agree with the seller on another method of refund.
The seller is not obliged to reimburse the buyer for additional costs if the buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller. Additional costs are the difference between the delivery costs chosen by the buyer and the costs of the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller.
Upon withdrawal from the contract, the seller is not obliged to return the payment to the buyer before the goods are delivered to him or until the buyer proves to send the goods back to the seller, only if the seller proposes to pick up the goods in person or through a person authorized by him.
The buyer is obliged to return the goods or hand them over to the seller or a person authorized by the seller to take over the goods no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The time limit shall be deemed to have been observed if the goods were delivered for carriage no later than the last day of the time limit.
Upon withdrawal from the contract, the buyer bears only the cost of returning the goods to the seller.
The buyer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods, which arose as a result of such treatment of the goods, which is beyond the treatment necessary to determine the properties and functionality of the goods.
7. Alternative dispute resolution
The buyer – the consumer – has the right to turn to the seller for redress if he is not satisfied with the way the seller handled his complaint, or if he believes that the seller has violated his consumer rights. If the seller responds to this request in a negative manner or does not respond to it within 30 days of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution to the ADR entity (hereinafter referred to as the ADR entity) pursuant to Act 391/2015 Coll. ARS entities are bodies and authorized legal entities according to §3 of Act 391/2015 Coll.
The list of ADR entities can be found on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic www.mhsr.sk. The consumer may submit the proposal in the manner specified pursuant to §12 of Act 391/2015 Coll.
The consumer can also lodge a complaint through the RSO alternative dispute resolution platform, which is available online at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm.
Alternative dispute resolution can only be used by the consumer – a natural person who does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession when concluding and fulfilling the consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution only concerns a dispute between a consumer and a seller arising out of or in connection with a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution only applies to distance contracts. Alternative dispute resolution does not apply to disputes where the value of the dispute does not exceed EUR 20. The ADR entity may require the consumer to pay a fee for initiating ADR up to a maximum of EUR 5 including VAT.
These terms and conditions are valid from 1.3.2022
Information for buyers: in the event of a change in the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions that were in force on the date of purchase are valid.
8. Payment and delivery terms
8.1. Payment for good
The seller accepts payment for the ordered goods in the following ways:
- Payment in advance by bank transfer is free of charge. The goods are paid for in advance based on the data sent by email to the buyer’s email address in the order confirmation. The goods are sent upon receipt of payment to the seller’s account.
- Card payment via GoPay servis. The payment is free of charge. The goods are paid for with a bank card and susequently sent upon receipt of payment to the seller’s account.
Part of the order in the e-shop www.ladaleather.com is the buyer’s obligation to pay the price to the seller for the ordered goods and for the delivery of the goods.
Account holder: EJ Fabrik s.r.o.
Account number/IBAN: SK54 7500 0000 0040 2876 4094
8.2. Supply of goods
Delivery time of products is usually 1 – 3 working days.
The goods are considered to have been taken over by the buyer at the moment when the buyer or a third party designated by him (with the exception of the carrier) takes over all parts of the ordered goods, or if:
- the goods ordered by the buyer in one order are delivered separately, at the moment of taking over the goods that were delivered last,
- delivers goods consisting of several parts or pieces, at the moment of taking over the last part or the last piece.
We send orders on the e-shop www.ladaleather.com in the following ways:
When paying in advance to the seller’s account:
- by DPD courier in the amount of 5.00 € within the Slovak Republic.
- by DPD courier in the amount of 9.00 € when sending the package to: Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Poland
- by DPD courier in the amount of 13.50 € when sending the package to: Germany
- by DPD courier in the amount of 17.00 € when sending the package to: France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Croatia, Luxembourg, Monaco, Slovenia, Italy, Great Britain
- by DPD courier in the amount of 21.00 € when sending the package to: Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Spain, Sweden
For tariffs in other European countries and beyond, please contact the seller: www.ladaleather.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING! If the package is visibly damaged or if its packaging is broken (protective tape, cover foil, etc.), file a complaint directly with the carrier. The supplier is not liable for damage caused during transport.
The purchased goods are covered by a warranty period of 24 months. Each item is accompanied by an invoice, which serves as a guarantee document.
Leather is a very durable material, but it is also necessary to take care of it properly and regularly.
Of course, the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product and defects caused by improper and bad care and handling (such as discoloration by the sun and weather conditions, water and rain flakes, scratches on the skin and tearing by improper handling,…).
The warranty period primarily applies to the repair of torn sewing, damaged rivet,…
If you want to verify whether a specific product (damage) is covered by the possibility of a complaint or you have questions about the possibility of repairing a damaged product, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
In case of a complaint about the goods, send us the goods together with the original invoice and the completed complaint form.
The day of receipt of the complaint and the beginning of the complaint procedure is considered to be the day of taking over the goods, the complaint form and all necessary documents (photo documentation, invoice, marked damaged parts, goods).
We will assess and process your complaint within the legal 30-day period and inform you of its result and method of processing.
In the event of a justified complaint, depending on the nature of the product error, an undamaged spare part (s), new goods will be sent to you free of charge, or another form of compensation will be made in agreement with the buyer. If it is not possible to eliminate the errors of the goods, we will send the money back to the bank account specified in the complaint form.
Please do not send the goods to us on delivery! Goods sent by cash on delivery will not be accepted.
We recommend sending the goods by registered mail and keeping the delivery number.
How to proceed
In case of a complaint, follow the description below:
Send the product to the address – EJ Fabrik s.r.o., Šoltésovej 7, 04001 Košice. Shipping is paid by the buyer. Contact us as soon as you know when and where we will be able to pick up the shipment. The shipment must be complete (including accessories and all documentation) and in the condition in which you received it upon delivery. Attach proof of purchase to the goods. Please always use wrapping paper or cardboard so that the original packaging cannot be pasted, labeled or otherwise degraded during transport. Do not send the goods cash on delivery, in which case the goods will not be accepted. We recommend that you insure the goods. You will receive a complaint protocol immediately upon receipt of the goods. The goods must be properly packed for transport so that they are not damaged. Defective or damaged goods will be replaced or the purchase price will be refunded. The goods must be accompanied by all documents that the buyer received with the goods, such as receipt, warranty card, invoice and others. The seller does not accept liability for damage resulting from the operation of the products, functional properties and damage from improper use of the products, as well as damage caused by external events and improper handling. Defects of this origin are not covered by the warranty provided either. For hygienic reasons, the goods are only properly cleaned for complaints. In the case of rejected complaints, the costs of the complaint procedure and handling fees may be charged. You will be informed about the handling of the complaint by e-mail or SMS. As with the delivery of the order, you will be informed about the shipment of the package and the delivery date. Complaint handling means the termination of the complaint procedure by handing over the repaired product, product replacement, return of the purchase price of the product, payment of a reasonable discount on the product price, written request to take over the performance or reasoned rejection.
Please fill the contact form below for more information: