The buyer (if he is a natural person) notifies the seller of his name, surname, delivery address, including postal code, telephone number and e-mail.
The buyer (if it is a legal entity or entrepreneur) will notify the seller of his business name, registered office address, including postal code, ID number, VAT number, telephone number and e-mail address.
When processing personal data, the Seller proceeds in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 on the protection of personal data and processes only personal data necessary for the conclusion of a consumer contract.
The purpose of processing personal data is to use them to fulfill a consumer contract, which the seller concludes with the buyer by creating an order in this online store.
Personal data may be provided for the purposes of fulfilling the consumer contract to third parties – delivery companies, such as Direct Parcel Distribution SK s.r.o. and so on.
Upon written request, the buyer may request from the seller:
• confirmation of whether or not the buyer’s personal data are processed,
• information on the processing of personal data,
• a list of personal data that are about the buyer being processed,
• correction or destruction of incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date personal data that is subject to processing; destruction of personal data whose purpose of processing has ended; if the subject of processing are official documents containing personal data, the buyer may request their return; liquidation of his personal data, which are subject to processing, if the law has been violated.
Upon written request, the buyer may object to the seller against:
• processing the personal data of the buyer, which he assumes are or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing without his consent, and request their destruction,
• use of the buyer’s personal data for the purposes of direct marketing in the postal system,
• or providing personal information provided for direct marketing purposes.
If the buyer suspects that his personal data is being processed unjustifiably, he may submit a proposal to the Office for Personal Data Protection to initiate proceedings on personal data protection.